NZD 1800 per person (based on twin share)
01 July to 30 September 2017
Carve your own tracks through untouched powder in the shadow of Mt Cook while taking your magical surroundings and breathtaking views below then relive your day by the fireside at Lakestone Lodge overlooking the mountains you have just experienced first hand. Mt Cook Heliski is NZ's single largest heliski area with a vast range of terrain.
- 5 run heliski day for two people*
- Picnic lunch on the snow
- Two nights accommodation for two guests at Lakestone Lodge
- Full cooked and continental breakfast daily
- Three course dinner at Lakestone Lodge each evening
- Bottle of New Zealand Mt Difficulty Pinot Noir in your room on arrival
- Two thirty minute deep tissue massages at Lakestone Lodge
*Dependent on weather conditions. If your first day is not suitable, if not we will re-book you for the next day (when you check out) otherwise we will refund the heliski portion of the package $1,075pp.