With self check-in and out, and fully self contained, the apartments are perfect for longer stays and families with children.
The apartments don't have the same uninterrupted views as the Lakestone Lodge guest rooms, they do enjoy a rural outlook with glimpses of Lake Pukaki and the Ben Ohau mountain range.
Though you won’t have access to Lodge facilities, you’ll find everything you need right in your apartment. Have cuisine from our kitchens delivered to your door or cater for yourself. If we have space and everyone in your party is over 13, you’re also welcome to dine at the lodge.
The apartments are perfectly positioned to access the Kettlehole Track (1-hour loop walk) and the Alps2Ocean cycle trail.
· Extra people NZ$50 per night (maximum four people)
· Full cooked breakfast NZ$25 per person
· Gourmet tasting platter NZ$65 for two people
· Daily changing, set-menu three-course dinner NZ$90 per person (prior booking essential)
· Night Sky Experience from NZ$75 per person
· High Country Hydro Tour NZ$240 for up to three people (three hours)
· Wine list available on request
· Regular bike hire NZ$20 per bike + helmet or e-bike NZ$60 per bike for up to four hours
Direct access to the Kettlehole Track (1 hr loop walk)
Direct access to the Alps2Ocean Cycle trail (regular bike hire $20 per bike + helmet or e-bike $60 per bike for up to 4hrs)