With self check-in and out, and fully self contained, the Lakestone Familly Apartments are perfect for longer stays and families with children.
The apartments don't have the same uninterrupted views as the Lakestone Lodge guest rooms, they do enjoy a rural outlook with glimpses of Lake Pukaki and the Ben Ohau mountain range.
As these are ideal for families, unfortunately, you may be able to hear noise from the neighbouring apartment but we hope apartment guests can have respect for each other and limit noise at night time.
Though you won’t have access to Lodge facilities, you’ll find everything you need right in your apartment. You can have cuisine from our kitchens delivered to your door or cater for yourself. If we have space and everyone in your party is over 13, you’re also welcome to dine at the lodge.
The apartments are perfectly positioned to access the Kettlehole Track (1-hour loop walk) and the Alps2Ocean cycle trail.
Rates and Extras
· One bedroom apartment for up to two people $400 per night (including cleaning fee, tax, and credit card fees)
· Two bedroom apartment for up to four people $500 per night (including cleaning fee, tax, and credit card fees)
· Full cooked breakfast NZ$30 per person
· Gourmet tasting platter NZ$65 for two people
· Daily changing, set-menu three-course dinner NZ$95 per person (or $350 for a private tour) prior booking essential.
· Night Sky Experience from NZ$95 per person
· High Country Hydro Tour NZ$240 for up to three people (three hours)
· Wine list available on request
· Regular bike hire NZ$20 per bike + helmet or e-bike NZ$100 per bike (for the day)