Astro Photography 3 Night Adventure
Join the team of astro photographers from NZ Travel Adventures, led by Rachel Gillespie, spanning over a 4 days/3 nights the adventure is located in the middle of the largest Dark Sky Reserve in the world - the Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve - one of best places in the world for astro photography!
Learn how to maximise your DSLR camera for astro photos, learn about composition as well as post processing of photos.
Join the team on safe adventures as the guides pick the best locations within the Dark Sky Reserve including the option of Aoraki Mt Cook National Park (weather permitting).
We are hosting two astro adventures during 20201 at Lakestone Lodge
- 8th 9th 10th June 2021 (mid week directly after Queens Birthday Weekend - beginner/intermediate with a focus on the rise of the Milky Way
- 6th 7th 8th August 2021 a follow on from the first course more for intermediate/advanced camera users with a focus on shooting panoramas and more post processing
Pricing: NZD 2,490 per person (twin share) or NZD 3,490 single person per room.
- 3 x Nights in a Lake View Room at Lakestone Lodge
- 2 x Gourmet 3 course dinners at Lakestone Lodge
- 1 x Dinner at Mt Cook
- 3 x Cooked breakfasts
- 2 x Lunches from Lakestone Lodge
- 1 Astro photography guide per 3 clients
- A printed fine art canvas to keep
- Lakestone Lodge Merino beanie to keep
- Snacks and hot drinks provided at the lodge and on the adventures
Optional extra: day time helicopter photography shoot in the mountains
Gear requirements: you will need a good solid tripod, DSLR camera with a wide angle lens and very warm clothing and boots. Please let us know if you have any questions. Some gear is available to hire if required.
For more information see www.nztraveladventure.com/lakestoneastrophotography