Lakestone Lodge has a wide range of facilities designed to enhance your stay, ranging from a massage therapy treatment room, a media room (with a 100 inch screen and surround sound) to an outside fire pit situated between our two reflection ponds.
Set on two acres, the grounds surrounding the Lodge have been planted with native New Zealand trees and shrubs, with pathways throughout for guests to enjoy a quiet stroll either around the grounds or down to the lakefront.
With its own heli-pad Lakestone Lodge provides convenient access to the surrounding spectacular mountain playground.
Lodge guests can enjoy the complimentary use of bicycles to explore the surrounding area on the Alps2Ocean cycle trail or go for a 1 hour return walk around the Kettlehole Track out the back.
- Six lodge rooms with lake and mountain views
- En-suited guest rooms
- Separate bath and shower both with views
- Private courtyard off each room
- Local cuisine
- Complimentary cooked and continental breakfast daily
- Three-course dinners, tasting platters, picnics, and lunches available on request
- New Zealand focused wine list
- Outdoor fire pit
- Access to the 300km Alps2Ocean cycleway
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Therapy room for massages and facials
- Media room with sky sport and movies and chrome cast facilities
- Night Sky Arena - for Night Sky Experience tour
- Complimentary mountain bikes
- E-bikes for hire
Please note Lakestone Apartment is a separate self-service apartment so does not have access to most of these facilities however our kitchen can deliver meals to the apartment or guests can dine in the Lodge (depending on availability).