There’s everything you need to relax and enjoy yourself at Lakestone Lodge, from massage therapy to the 100-inch screen and surround sound in the media room.
Spend the evenings gazing up at the stars next to the fire pit between our two reflection ponds. During the day, you can stroll through native New Zealand bush around the two-acre grounds or wander down to the lakefront.
For adventures beyond the lodge, take a helicopter from our on-site helipad, ride a lodge bicycle to explore the Alps2Ocean cycle trail or hike the stunning Kettlehole Track.
About Lakestone Lodge
- Six lodge rooms with lake and mountain views
- Ensuited guest rooms
- Separate bath and shower both with views
- Private courtyard off each room
- Local cuisine
- Complimentary cooked and continental breakfast daily
- Three-course dinners, tasting platters, picnics, and lunches available on request
- New Zealand focused wine list
- Outdoor fire pit
- Access to the 300km Alps2Ocean cycleway
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Therapy room for massages and facials
- Media room with Sky Sport, Movies and Chrome-cast facilities
- Night Sky Arena - for Night Sky Experience tour
- Complimentary mountain bikes
- E-bikes for hire
Please note, Lakestone Apartments are separate self-service apartments so do not have access to most of these facilities. However, our kitchen can deliver meals to the apartments or guests aged 13 and over can dine in the Lodge (depending on availability).