Lakestone Lodge has a small but fun and efficient team of staff that work together to give our guests a relaxing and enjoyable 5-star experience.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
Start date: March 2020
Hours: Full-time position - between 30 - 45 hours per week
An excellent opportunity to develop your skills under the guidance of our experienced Head Chef. We are looking for a passionate Chef to join our small team. We are preferably looking for someone with experience in fine dining. We need someone to prepare meals for in-house guests for our breakfast and dinner service. Your main role will be to support our Head Chef and to run the kitchen in his absence.
We are looking for a personable, flexible, energetic, well-presented person to join our team in a busy five star, six guest room lodge. The lodge is located on the shores of Lake Pukaki 10 minutes drive from Twizel.
Main duties include:
- Deputise in the Head Chef’s absence
- Prepare breakfast and dinner daily for in-house guests (up to 16 people)
- Interact with lodge guests
- Ensure each component of a dish prepared is up to standard and properly cooked, and delivered on time
- Serve high-quality food (Michelin level)
- Ensure the necessary stocks are on hand at the right quality and quantity
- Clean preparation and service areas daily and other areas as required
- Interact with guests and assist with food service
- Familiarse yourself and update the Food Control Plan
- Ensure all statutory, as well as establishment, hygiene regulations are strictly adhered to
To apply for any of the above positions or for more information, please email Anna Bacchus: email@example.com with the position name as the subject. Include a copy of your cv along with a cover letter and references. You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have a current driver's licence.