If you want to leave the wedding planning behind, you’ll find the elopement of your dreams at Lakestone Lodge.
Over two or three nights in the best available room, you’ll enjoy delicious three-course dinners, then awake to cooked and continental breakfasts. Against your choice of a mountain, lake or open landscape backdrop, our celebrant and two witnesses will formalise your love for one another.
Below are three different package options:
Mackenzie Elopement Package - Two nights for two guests NZ$3990 (valid until 30 September 2024)
Package for two guests includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in the best room available
- Selection of outdoor locations for your ceremony (with an indoor backup if required)
- Wedding celebrant
- Two witnesses
- Three-course dinner both nights for the wedding couple.
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Bottle of Central Otago bubbly to celebrate
- Lakestone Lodge signature cocktails on arrival
- Home made chocolates on arrival
- Flowers in your room on arrival
Pukaki Elopement Package - Two nights for two guests NZ$5990 (valid until 31 December 2023)
This has all the items listed in the Mackenzie Elopement Package above, as well as:
- Lakestone staff photography service (taken on late model phones Samsung S22 Ultra or Iphone 13 or above and sent to you on the night of the wedding)
- Bridal bouquet and button hole flowers
- Wedding cake for two
- Hair and makeup for the bride
- Private dining on your wedding night
- Late checkout 12pm
Aoraki Elopement Package - Three nights for two guests NZ$10,900 (valid until 31 December 2023)
This premium package has all the items listed in the Mackenzie and Pukaki Elopement Packages above, as well as:
- An extra night (3 nights total), dinner, bed and breakfast
- NZIPP Wedding Photographer of the Year 2022 award winner Chris Stanley/Focus Photography (depending on availability)
- Private 30 minute helicopter flight with a snow landing from Lakestone Lodge or a 45min flight from Glentanner.
- Personalised Lakestone Lodge bath robes
- Tekapo Springs Hot Pools Passes
- 2 x 1 hour relaxation massages
- Legal paperwork not included – please ensure this is ready before your ceremony (our celebrant will assist you with this)
- We will allow for you to bring 2 extra guests as witnesses and to dine with you. Additional standard room and dinner costs apply.
- For weddings over four people, please refer to our Weddings page.
- $250 to set up a live stream of the ceremony